Title: The cravat story
Read with ICDL Reader
- Radovan Domagoj Devlic (Illustrator)
- Bozidar Prosenjak (Author)
- Bozidar Petrac (Editor)
- Dianne McIntyre (Translator)
- Pavao Mostovac (Translator)
- Biljana Knebl (Design Editor)
Abstract: Did you know that the Croatians invented the tie? In this story, Ivan, a boy from Croatia, tells Patricia, an American girl, the story of the cravat and the Croatian soldiers who made it popular.
Publisher: Academia Cravatica Alfa d.d.
Published in: Croatia
Contributed by: National and University Library of Croatia
Note: While we have determined that we have rights to redistribute this book on this website, we are not authorizing you or anyone else to further redistribute this book. These books are for your personal use only.